Upper Respiratory Infections
Throat and ear infections
Common Cold Viruses
97% of Airborne Particles Removed!
The OxyQuantum LED is a UV light that helps remove mold, bacteria, yeast and viruses from the air in your home. It also helps to remove bacterial infections, viral infections, upper respiratory infections, sinustis, throat and ear infections, bronchitis & pneumonia. With an odor neutralizer it will help to keep your home smelling fresh all year long.
Reduces germs, bacteria & toxic gases
Designed to dramatically reduce and control odors, airborne toxic compounds and infectious agents
Prolongs life of HVAC systems and maintains efficiency
UV light chamber is adjustable and controls the amount of ozone